We have designed our own equipment to be reliable, compact and simple to use.
- Our equipment does not require internet connection, Songs load instantly and are mp3 quality.
- We have designed our equipment to be compact and blend into your living space. Karaoke player is the size of a small briefcase.
- Songs are listed in a book listing the songs by artists and titles. Stand back and operate with a remote.
- Equipment includes two professional speakers and two microphones and connects to any flat screen.
- We do the setup, delivery and pick up.
- A 9 year old will learn the equipment in 5 minutes. They host their own party.
- Prices start a $125 for home karaoke rentals and $250 for restaurants, hotels, apartment rec-rooms, bars and other non-residences.
- Delivery is included within 10 miles of L.A.X. $25 charge for over 10 miles and $35 for over 20 miles $50 over 25 miles.
Johnny Karaoke since 1986. He is the Karaoke Guy if you need a host/K.J./M.C.
Please share your karaokeGuy experience with everyone at Yelp,
Not Just Rental We are a service.
Karaoke is fun for everyone if you do it right. Our karaoke business is a service. We bring the equipment to you. We set up the equipment, show you how to operate it. Very easy to use. Song lists available on line with your smart phone, tablet and computer. Song list also in the books we deliver with the equipment so you can view without standing at equipment. No need to worry about slow internet downloads. We use media. We do what no one else does, We are ready to assist you at any time during your party. Even late night. Just call.
Sing Along! Karaoke Now that most people have flat screens on the wall. Everyone sees the words together and nobody is shy. We are not standing in front of an audience worried how well we do. We just do it and it’s fun. If someone says they don’t like karaoke, what they really mean is, they are afraid to get up in front of their friends or strangers. First they are singing along without a mic. Next thing you know they are grabbing for the mic. Next thing you know they won’t let the microphone go. I’ve heard the story over and over again.
Have a 90’s party and dress the part.
Past Clients include: